We make returns easy. Merchandise returned to us must be postmarked within the 15 day timeframe. Once the original item is returned, you will receive a credit in the amount that you paid (this excludes any promotional discounts, shipping/handling or special services costs). Products returned must comply with our RMA Process listed below.
In the event of special promotions, discounts, gifts, special/custom orders or certain seasonal items, BaptismGownsUSA reserves the right to apply additional rules. In-store credit only, will be issued if you are returning an item that was purchased on sale. Note – products on “sale” are not considered to be on a promotional discount. All Clearance Items and Daily Deal/Deal of the Day Items may not be returned or exchanged for any reason. All products must be in original packaging, not worn and have all tags attached.
BaptismGownsUSA will not for any reason exchange products that were damaged during wear. Many of our products are not intended for rough play or to be pulled and stretched. If damage occurs that looks to have been the result of this, a refund or exchange will not be issued and product will be returned.
After 15 days from your receipt of merchandise, we cannot accept returns for any reason.
If a package arrives damaged, save all packing materials and contact us immediately. We must be notified within 5 business days of receipt. We are not responsible for damaged items reported beyond this timeframe.
Orders that were shipped to you with free shipping will have our standard shipping charge deducted from the credit of your return.
The few things you can’t send back unless otherwise noted:
- Customized or personalized items.
- Holiday themed items purchased less than 60 days prior to the holiday.
- Final Clearance Items
- Baby Bedding
- Bathing Suits
Please note that shipping/handling and gift wrapping charges are NOT refundable.
If a furniture item has been shipped, even if you have not received it yet, you are responsible for round-trip freight costs and a restocking fee if you decide to refuse delivery.
BaptismGownsUSA reserves the right to apply restocking fees on certain items. In the off-chance that there is a restocking fee it will be listed in the product description. The restocking fee will be deducted from your refund.
Return Merchandise Process:
- Step #1: Complete our Merchandise Returns form to get a Return Authorization Number.
- Step #2: A Return Authorization Number will be emailed to you Along with an Address to ship it to. If we have questions, one of our customer services representatives will contact you.
- Step #3: Write your return authorization number(s) on the packing slip, circle the items you're returning, and include this slip in the box along with the items and their original packing material, tags etc. Additionally, write the Return Authorization Number on the OUTSIDE of the top of the shipping box.
Note – BaptismGownsUSA will not process any returns that are received without a Return Authorization Number written on the outside of the shipping box.
- Step #4: Please ship the product back to us via UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Remember, we can only credit you for items received back in our warehouse, so use a reliable shipper and get a tracking number.
Be sure to write your return authorization number on the packing slip and place this important paperwork inside the package. You are responsible for the cost of return shipping unless the return/exchange was the result of our error. We cannot reimburse return shipping charges, so please contact us prior to mailing back a damaged or incorrect item.
- Step #5: We will send you a confirmation email when we receive the package with credit information. Please keep in mind that we process your children's clothing and baby clothing returns quickly but it can take 4 weeks for a return to be credited on your credit card statement depending on your credit card issuing bank.